Liquid dosing and stability in coloring with gravimetric dosing equipment
The MCLiquid of Movacolor stands for the accurate dosing of liquid colorants in injection molding or extrusion. This gravimetric dosing system proves that an efficient way of coloring with liquid colorants has a positive effect on a stable and high quality production process. The result: high savings on liquid colorants and a superior end product.
Liquid dosing with automatic calibration function
One of the reasons plastic producers choose the MCLiquid is the automatic calibration function for liquid dosing. The continuous loss-in-weight measurement automatically compensates for variations in viscosity or process changes.
The gravimetric system gives ultimate quality control. It is easy to connect with our MCSmart software for continuous data logging, monitoring, and material management. Additionally MCSmart helps to upgrade your company to an Industry 4.0 environment.
Designed and implemented for liquid dosing
The design of this liquid dosing system is robust and eliminates the risk of contamination of the fluid and pump. An automatic check valve function prevents backflow of liquid additive. There are no unnecessary valves, seals or glands involved and is engineered to handle aggressive fluids.
A 100% closed packaging system and constant control is essential for the success of the liquid system. The user-friendly Touch Screen and interface don’t require difficult operation skills.
With the modular concept of our units we strive for a tight integration in IMM/ extruders. Next to that we offer a full set of easy to clean nozzles, neckpieces and stainless steel mixers. All of this makes it possible to quickly change colors without risk of blockage.
An optional transport trolley makes sure the liquid colorant is transported safely through the factory.
Benefits summary of liquid dosing
- No more spillage on the work floor through the 100% closed packaging solutions.
- Extreme low dosage rates with high accuracy pumps; peristaltic and mono pumps.
- Handling of high viscosities fluids with quality high duty pumps.
- Interception of variations in viscosity through gravimetric dosing, for a constant output.
- Minimum hold-up and loss of material with our packaging system; during filling the unit will keep running in gravimetric mode.
- Tight integration in IMM/ extruder with a full set of easy to clean nozzles/ neckpieces.
- Gravimetric control gives 100% traceability of the dosed colorants. Get ultimate quality control with the MCSmart software which is in line with the Industry 4.0 environment.
- No difficult operator skills required with user-friendly Touch Screen and interface.